In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Rose Moshier, Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Application Support for ATA National Title Group (ATA) and ALTA Best Practices Executive Committee member. You can contact Rose via email.
During their conversation, Rose or Mary mentioned:
- Find all the ALTA Best Practices on ALTA’s website.
- ALTA Best Practices turns 10 years old in 2023 and is on version 4.0, which is in effect as of May 23, 2023. Read about the changes made in each edition and a break down of each of the procedures.
- Read about the original release of Best Practices from former ALTA President Frank Pellegrini.
- In relation to pillar two, Rose recommends utilizing ALTA’s resources and training links for wire fraud protection.
- WISP is defined as a Written Information Security Plan. The IRS has tips and templates to help you get started making your own plan.
- Take a look at ALTA’s Assessment Processes to ensure your business is compliant with Best Practices.
You can now reach the Commitment Matters Podcast via phone! Got a topic or guest idea you want featured? Leave us a voice message at 214.377.1807 or email us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast