In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Lisa Walden, co-founder of Good Company Consulting. You can contact Lisa on her website.
During their conversation, Lisa or Mary mentioned:
- Listen to part one of Mary and Lisa’s conversation.
- Lisa mentions work-life harmony, which has become more important for Gen Z and Millennial employees.
- Gen Zers tend to have a more practical approach toward the workforce and reaching career goals. The Covid-19 pandemic affected Gen Z early in their career and has changed the generation’s attitude as they enter the workforce.
- Every generation has their “It’s not fair” moment.
- Want to know which generation you’re apart of? Here’s a breakdown along with some interesting statistics about the rising generation.
- Many companies experienced an increase in productivity since employees have been working remotely.
- Learn how to follow the Campsite Rule at work.
- Keep up with Lisa and her book releases on the Good Company Consulting website.
You can now reach the Commitment Matters Podcast via phone! Got a topic or guest idea you want featured? Leave us a voice message at 214.377.1807 or email us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast