In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Gina Touche, Client Relations Manager at Notary Loop. You can contact Gina at: email@example.com.
During their conversation, Gina or Mary mentioned:
- NotaryLoop bridges the connection between title companies and vendors by integrating with title companies to seamlessly guide customers through the closing process. Notary Loop is integrated with RamQuest's Closing Market along with many other title and settlement providers.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has led to a 547 percent increase (in 2020) in RON transactions and digital closings. This helps those buying real estate in other states; it helps title companies produce more closings and anyone wanting to perform their signings remotely.
- Gina says a common issue for agents is not having a mobile signing vendor during a closing. ALTA has several resources for RON certification and implementation.
- NotaryLoop is expanding into TitleLoop, which will contain more integrations with other lenders’ products.
- Mary encourages those in the title and real estate industry to explore the idea of providing remote notary transactions if they haven’t already.
- Mary mentions how stressful or intimidating the housing market and closings can be right now, but it’s important to continually give yourself and your clients grace. She attributes this FaceBook post as a great example of how to prioritize customers.
If you’d like to contact the Commitment Matters podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast