In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Wayne Stanley, Owner & Chief Inspiration Officer of Bowe Digital. Wayne can be reached via email at: email@example.com
During their conversation, Wayne or Mary mentioned:
- Avoid making assumptions about your customers’ wants and needs. Get feedback from them. Ask questions to better understand your value to them.
- Learn more about marketing campaigns here and which types suit your business best.
- Wayne mentions your company website shouldn’t be a digital billboard anymore, but rather a digital welcome mat. Here’s how you can create a killer site!
- Wondering if your website is working? Ask your front desk what questions they’re asked the most. Those questions are the ones you’re not answering well now. Here’s some examples of how big brands are handling FAQs.
- Videos can bump your website up on web searches using search engine optimization (SEO).
- Looking to attract a target market or demographic? Start building new customer outreach with these steps.
- Charter Title and Escrow Nebraska illustrates matching the personality of your business with your employees.
- Just like a health check-up, your marketing often needs a tune-up. Bowe Digital can help.
- According to Wayne, Twitter has become a big waste of time for marketers. Read more about it’s algorithm and how your content may be missed.
- Here’s some of the biggest opportunities to better your marketing right now: For Real Estate companies, use Instagram stories. For Lenders, use LinkedIn. For all business owners, try TikTok.
- Hootsuite, a social media planning company, breaks down all you need to know about influencer marketing, here.
- Still sending text-heavy marketing emails? Here’s how you can create engaging emails!
- With the market being so busy right now, many ask why they should even bother with campaigns. Wayne says right now is the best time to work with your budget! Take advantage while you have the resources. Make plans now!
- How does RESPA interfere in my marketing services? The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau offers some helpful hints on compliance.
If you’d like to contact the Commitment Matters podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast