In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Paul Stine, Co-founder of CloseSimple. You can contact Paul on the CloseSimple website.
Here are some highlights of Paul and Mary’s conversation:
- Growth is a consistent ratio between cost and revenue. Scale presents slow growth costs and high growth revenue. Read about the importance of both.
- Technology can take over many work tasks, but people are performing the strategic tasks that provide opportunities for growth.
- NIHITO: Nothing Interesting/Important Happens in the Office. This principle, introduced and implemented by Pragmatic Institute, emphasizes that effective problem solving, market research and relationship development happens away from the desk.
- If you missed Mary’s conversation with Paul’s coworker and co-founder of CloseSimple, Bill Svoboda, listen here.
- Change management is difficult for most companies. Read up on ways your business can succeed through change.
- Analyze your company’s strategic perspective. Where are you going? Do you have values in place, and do you make decisions that reflect those?
You can now reach the Commitment Matters Podcast via phone! Got a topic or guest idea you want featured? Leave us a voice message at 214.377.1807 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast