In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Erica Meyer, CEO and Publisher of October Research. You can contact Erica via the October Research website. Learn more about October Research here.
During their conversation, Erica or Mary mentioned:
- The Women’s Leadership Summit, hosted by October Research, will be August 17-18, 2022, in Savannah, Georgia. Click here for more information and to register.
- Erica references a previous episode of Commitment Matters with Dr. Meg Myers Morgan, which discusses women in business and the art of negotiation. Listen to it here.
- Learn more about “Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead” by Sheryl Sandberg, a book that Erica references and draws advice from.
- The differences between networking as a man or woman in business.
- Women make up nearly 80% of the title industry. However, only 48% of the industry’s leadership are females.
- 2022 is the first year of The Women’s Leadership Summit, and its structure is based on four concepts: development, growth, support and empowerment. The conference agenda details the courses and presenters that fall under those categories.
- Women are more likely to say “yes” to new tasks or projects at work, and are often given menial or demeaning tasks that do not support their role or position.
- Finding a work-life balance, especially as a working parent, can be stressful and take a toll on your productivity at work. Here are some tips to have a productive conversation with your boss before the burnout takes over.
You can now reach the Commitment Matters Podcast via phone! Got a topic or guest idea you want featured? Leave us a voice message at 214.377.1807 or email us at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast